Sunday 31 May 2015

Stunning Woodlane Wedding Testimonial





















Wow...we had to share this amazing testimonial with you all from a gorgeous bride who just blew us away with her kind words and her appreciation. We just love her and cannot put into words what this means to us, this was our vision and aim when we opened our Boutique and to keep getting feedback like this just melts our hearts!  You are so welcome Abbie, the pleasure was absolutely ours. 


"Hi Kelly, Tash & Linda! I hope you are all well. Sorry for the time it's taken to message you, the last few weeks have been a whirlwind. I just wanted to message to say thank you. The whole wedding dress experience was something I was dreading being a bigger girl. It took me months to pluck up the courage to go and try any on, with the fear of none fitting or my dream of a lace vintage inspired dress being unrealistic for someone my size. After a terrible experiment at another dress shop (where all my above fears happened!) I was so defeated that I almost didn't attend the proposed appointment with you wonderful girls. I'm so glad I came! You were so kind, enthusiastic, understanding and confidence boosting from the get go! You replenished all my upset and dread about finding my dress with elation and joy! I was able to try on every dress that took my fancy at the boutique regardless of size and I found the most beautiful dress Marianne! I cried with delight when I tried her on because she was everything I had dreamt of and more! I felt (and looked!) beautiful in her and I will never be able to thank you enough for that. I am truly saddened that the day and the dress purchasing/ alterations are over because that means my time with all of you wonderful ladies is to. Thank you for making me always feel so welcome and special when I visited. Most importantly thank you for giving me the confidence I needed (and as a bride, deserved) to wear my dress with absolute pride on the day I got married! She (Marianne) blew everyone away, especially Tobe and I have never felt prettier than I did on that day! When we finally get round to thank you cards yours will be on its way I just wanted to message in the mean time to let you know how much of a difference you all made to the day. Apologise for the copious amounts of photos I'm about to send over but I thought you might like to see her in action! Thank you once again. All my love Abbie xxxxx"

No comments:

Post a Comment